2017 Home Makeover Sweepstakes Entry Form
*By submittingg this form, I am also asking that you contact me in the future to tell me about new products, promotions, sales events and services from Rêve. I can be reached at the telephone number(s) listed above, and I understand you may use automatic dialing or text messages to reach me. I understand my approval to receive these calls is not required for me to make a purchase.
2017 Home Makeover Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SUBMIT TO A SALES PRESENTATION. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, RULE, OR REGULATION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Reve Exteriors LLC (“Sponsor”) will award one (1) Grand Prizes after the prize period. The prize period begins January 1, 2017 and ends December 31, 2017; however, prize drawings will occur after the prize period in accordance with the following schedule:
||Winner Selected from Entries Received Between
||Approximate Drawing Date
|| 1/1/17 – 12/31/17
||January 12, 2018
Each prize winner will be determined from a random drawing of all entries timely received. The odds of winning a prize is determined by the number of timely entries received. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify, or terminate this promotion without notice at any time. No more than one (1) entry per household is allowed and prizes are limited to one (1) prize per household. This promotion may be conducted in conjunction with other Sponsor promotions.
2. A prize winner will be notified by e-mail or by telephone within three (3) business days of the drawing in which the prize winner is selected. Sponsor shall make three (3) attempts to notify a prize winner in this manner within three (3) business days of the drawing. If the prize winner still has not been contacted and notified after these three (3) attempts, then Sponsor will send a fourth and final notification attempt via certified mail, return receipt requested, to the address of the prize winner indicated on the winning entry within fourteen (14) days of the drawing. If the prize winner does not contact Sponsor within seven (7) days following the date of mailing of the certified letter, it will be deemed that the prize winner cannot be contacted and will thus result in disqualification of the prize winner and forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate prize winner. The return of the certified mail prize notification as undeliverable will result in the prize winner’s disqualification and forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate prize winner. An alternate prize winner will be selected within three (3) business days of a prize winner’s disqualification pursuant to the selection and notification process set out herein. Only a prize winner will receive notification. All prizes will be awarded.
3. Upon making contact with a prize winner, Sponsor shall notify the individual of his or her having been selected as a prize winner, and Sponsor shall set an appointment to meet the prize winner in person at the prize winner’s residence within fourteen (14) days of the date of contact. This meeting is the “Promotion Confirmation.”
4. Promotion entrants may enter this promotion by (a) completing an entry form and returning it where designated, (b) submitting an online entry at _______ or (c) printing the entrant’s name and the entrant’s complete address on a 3” x 5” card, writing the words “2017 Home Makeover Contest” at the top, and mailing the card to Sponsor at 4613 NE St. Johns Road #A Vancouver, WA 98661.
5. Mailed entries must be actually received by Sponsor on or before the end of the prize period for an applicable drawing; however, delinquent entries will be included in subsequent drawings, if any. Sponsor is not responsible for any illegible, misplaced, damaged, or late entries.
6. Promotion entrants must (a) be twenty one (21) years of age or older as of the time of entering this promotion and (b) own their own home that is within the following state of Washington counties: Clark, Thurston, Cowlitz, Skamania, Pacific, Wahkiakum, Klickitat, Lewis, Peirce, King, Kitsap, Spokane, Pend Oreille, or Adams or the following state of Idaho counties: Kootenai, Ada, Washington, Gem, Canyon, Payette, Boise, Elmore.
Employees, officers, and directors of Reve Exteriors, its affiliates, subsidiaries, co-branded partners, consultants, contractors, advertising, public relations, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
7. Each Grand Prize winner will receive $15,000 of Sponsor’s products and services, to be selected by the Grand Prize winner. Visit Sponsor’s webpage at http://www.reveexteriors.com/ for a listing of products sold by Sponsor. The retail value of the Grand Prize is $15,000. The $15,000 includes the cost of labor and material. Installation must be provided by Sponsor’s personnel or designee. Sponsor’s personnel or designee shall obtain any required permit to perform the installation. Any costs in excess of the stated maximum retail value shall be the sole and exclusive responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. All expenses not specifically provided for are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. The address listed on each entry form must be an eligible address as provided for in Section 5 of these Official Rules and must be the address where any product will be installed or where any services are rendered. All dollars are expressed in U.S. currency. Each Grand Prize winner’s home must be in suitable condition for installation (e.g., plumbing and electric in compliance with local building codes and regulations, no water, mold, structural damage). Any waterproofing, remediation or other repairs necessary for proper installation (as deemed by Sponsor or its designees in their sole discretion) must be performed at the Grand Prize winner’s expense prior to installation. A Grand Prize winner must arrange for prize installation no later than one (1) month following the award of the prize and installation must occur and be completed within six (6) months of confirmed notification. Installation of a Grand Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of Sponsor’s standard installation guidelines. Acceptance of a Grand Prize may require entering into a standard contract or purchase order for the goods and services to be provided, as required by state law.
8. To qualify to receive a prize, the prize winner must comply with all Official Rules instructions and requirements, including the completion of an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release, and return it to Sponsor within fourteen (14) days of the date of the Promotion Confirmation, as well as have met all of the eligibility requirements set forth within these Official Rules; otherwise the prize winner will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited, and an alternative prize winner will be selected. Acceptance or use of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its affiliates to use the recipient’s name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. 9. No transfers, substitution in prizes, or cash will be allowed except by Sponsor, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole and absolute discretion. Upon awarding of a prize, the prize winner assumes full ownership and responsibility for the prize. Liability for any applicable taxes, including all federal, state, and local taxes and/or other fees that may apply to prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Any required tax reporting forms will be furnished to the Internal Revenue Service and state tax agency. 10. Entries that are lost, late, illegible, or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion at any time or disqualify any entry in good faith. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the winning home is titled. 11. By participating in this promotion, each entrant agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, cobranded partners, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, from any damages that may arise out of participation in this promotion in any way or out of the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of a prize. By entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, or controversies (hereafter referred to as a “Claim”) arising under or relating to this promotion, including the validity or enforceability of this arbitration provision, shall be subject to binding arbitration to be determined by one (1) arbitrator, in accordance with and pursuant to the then prevailing Consumer Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), to be held and arbitrated in the judicial district in which the entrant lives at the time of his or her entering into this promotion. Each entrant agrees that he or she will not assert a Claim on behalf of, or as a member of, any group or class. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on all parties. Each party shall be responsible for its own fees and costs. This agreement to arbitrate, and any award or verdict will be specifically enforceable under the prevailing law of any court having jurisdiction. Notice of the demand for arbitration will be filed by the party asserting the Claim with AAA. The demand for arbitration shall be made within a reasonable time after the Claim in question has arisen, and in no event shall any such demand be made after the date when institution of legal or equitable proceedings based on such Claim would be barred by the applicable statute of limitations. Any arbitration proceeding and any award or verdict shall remain confidential between the parties and shall not be made public.